Training and Employment Notice N. 42-15: Announcing the Release of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Final Rules and Information Collections for WIOA and Additional DOL Administered Programs
The purpose of this Training and Employment Notice (TEN) is to announce the advance posting of the WIOA final regulations, specifically:
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act; Joint Rule for Unified and Combined State Plans, Performance Accountability, and the One-Stop System Joint Provisions; Final Rule.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act; Department of Labor-Only; Final Rule.
- Programs and Activities Authorized by the Adult Education and Family Literacy Act (Title II of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act); Final Rule.
- State Vocational Rehabilitation Services Program; State Supported Employment Services Program; Limitations on Use of Subminimum Wage; Final Rule.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, Miscellaneous Program Changes; Final Rule.
This TEN also announces two information collections to implement WIOA, and align performance accountability and information reporting for WIOA and additional Department of Labor programs. Further, the DOL established Information Collections for all programs authorized by WIOA title I and additional DOL administered programs. These information collections are as follows:
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Common Performance Reporting; OMB Control No. 1205-0526.
- DOL-Only Performance Accountability, Information, and Reporting System; OMB Control No. 1205-0521.
You may also like..