Log in to Online Learning CenterSkip to create new account
Is this your first time here?
NOTE: You must have the MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) set up and functioning on your account before you can log in and access the Peer TA Online Learning Center videos. If you need assistance go to the Online Learning Center Account Creation and Multi-factor Authentication Instructions page to view the instructional videos and online documentation.
Welcome to OFA PeerTA's Online Learning Center! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- You will have 45 minutes to setup a Multi Factor Authentication device (using Google Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator)
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) and your MFA code on the following page to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.