Tracking COVID-19 Relief for Human Services and Education Programs
This toolkit tracks the steps the federal government has taken to implement new resources and administrative changes within human services and education programs authorized by:
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
- The Continuing Appropriations Act of 2021
- The Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021
- The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARP)
Agencies highlighted in the toolkit are the Administration for Children and Families, the Administration for Community Living, the Food and Nutrition Service, the U.S. Department of Education, the Internal Revenue Service, and the Federal Communications Commission.