OFA Webinar: Insights on Advancing Race Equity in TANF
The Administration for Children and Families, Office of Family Assistance (OFA) hosted a webinar, Insights on Advancing Race Equity in TANF, on September 23, 2022. This webinar provided an overview of OFA’s recent body of work supported by the American Public Human Services Association (APHSA) and BLH Technologies, Inc. This work explores policy and practice questions about TANF and race equity and identifies opportunities for future research and development of practice tools.
Presenters from APHSA introduced key themes identified and forthcoming tools and resources related to TANF and race equity to advance field capacity for staff training and development and data use. Additionally, state and county agency presenters shared best practice examples illustrating key themes and strategies. The session concluded with a facilitated discussion with presenters responding to audience questions and comments.
• Became familiar with key themes related to advancing race equity in TANF, including current challenges and opportunities,
• Heard best practice examples from state agencies investing in race equity and TANF, and
• Became familiar with forthcoming tools and resources related to staff training and development and data use.
You may also like..
- Special Populations
- TANF Program Administration
- TANF Policy and Legislation
|APHSA Webinar Advancing Race Equity September 23 2022 PPT||5.82 MB|