OFA TANF Trauma-Informed Practice Briefs and Tip Sheets
These Office of Family Assistance practice briefs and tip sheets focus on trauma-informed practices in TANF programs. Each resource has been informed by State and Tribal TANF staff and former customers and provides practical tips to TANF staff on supporting and implementing trauma-informed practices to improve collaboration between staff and with customers:
- Brief #1: Laying the Foundation: Trauma-Informed Practices in TANF Programs. This brief is for TANF leadership and administrators to support programs in designing and implementing trauma-informed practices.
- Brief #2: Applying Trauma-Informed Practices in Case Management and Supervision. This brief is for TANF case managers and supervisors to design and implement trauma-informed practices when working with customers.
- Tip Sheet: Applying Trauma-Informed Practices for TANF Eligibility Workers. This tip sheet is for TANF eligibility workers engaging directly with customers.
- Tip Sheet: Applying Trauma-Informed Practices for TANF Case Workers. This tip sheet is for TANF case workers engaging directly with customers.
You may also like..
Fact / Tip Sheet
OFA Peer TA
- Special Populations
- TANF Program Administration
- Case Management