JobShop, Inc., has been a workforce development provider for over 34 years, and is focused on providing affordable and effective job search information to job seekers. The company has had offices in Pennsylvania, Virginia and North Carolina, providing job training and placement services to youth, displaced workers, and those eligible for the Disadvantaged Worker Program (unemployed adults, ex-offenders, welfare clients, Native Americans, etc.). In 2012, JobShop partnered with professional workforce development trainers and consultants to provide a series of online Workforce Learning Modules for both job seekers and workforce development staff. These online training modules can be used to satisfy the requirements for a number of state and national certification programs.
Services are accessed via TANF, OneStops, career centers, youth programs, public libraries, offender programs, community colleges, and Tribal workforce programs.
Job Seeker Resources
- JobSearch Guides for Adults, Youth and Ex-Offenders
- Online Training for Adult & Youth Job Seekers
- “The Job Interview Simplified" DVD
Online Staff Training
- Online Staff Training & Professional Certification Preparation
- Virginia Workforce Certification Preparation & Business and Employer Services
- Migrant & Seasonal Farmworker (AFOP) Certification Preparation Modules