Accessing and Using Data from Three Evaluations of Career Pathways Programs
The Child & Family Data Archive at the University of Michigan’s Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research, Abt Associates, and the Office of Planning, Research and Evaluation will host a webinar on March 7, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. ET which will cover accessing and using data from three federally-funded evaluations of Career Pathways Programs, including the Pathways for Advancing Careers and Education (PACE) project and the evaluation of two rounds of the Health Profession Opportunity Grants (HPOG) Program.
The webinar will provide researchers and analysts with:
• An overview of the Career Pathways Programs datasets
• Information on data collection and review
• HPOG and PACE data files and documentation
• Information on the HPOG and PACE data file structure
• Considerations when using the HPOG and PACE data
• Information on accessing the data
You may also like..
- Education and Training
- Career Pathways