Innovative Programs Resource Library
Search found 0 items
FILTER BY GEOGRAPHIC AREA
How to use the Resource Library
Peer TA’s library includes a variety of Resources/Reports, Question and Answers, and Innovative Programs. You can filter by each one of these types of resources by clicking on the left.
- Resources include Peer TA and other OFA technical assistance event reports and materials and resources from stakeholders with research on the TANF program and low-income families. We also include research from the Self Sufficiency Research Clearinghouse.
- Questions and Answers are submitted by TANF stakeholders around the country designed to facilitate the process of information-sharing regarding important topics related to TANF programs and low-income families.
- Innovative Programs refer to creative methods of administering the TANF program, imaginative ways that services are provided, or new means of helping TANF participants with multiple barriers. The topic area includes Innovative Programs that have been submitted by other States.
There are two methods to find materials in the Peer TA Library.
- To conduct a keyword search, simply type a title, or keyword into the search box and click on the blue arrow. The number of results and the terms searched will display above the filters on the left hand side of the screen.
- Users can also find materials in the Peer TA Library by selecting one filter, or a combination of filters. You can filter the Peer TA Library by topic, subtopic, date, the type of content, geographic area (urban, rural, suburban; ACF region; State/Territory; city/county; Tribe). The number of results and the filter used will display on the top of the left hand navigation bar. If you would like to further refine your search, you can select an additional filter. You can combine as few or as many filters as you would like to search for items in the Peer TA Library.
For further assistance locating materials in the Peer TA Library or if you would like to submit materials for inclusion in the Peer TA Library, please email us at email@example.com.
The resource you are seeking may now be located in the Peer TA Archives, which holds all resources posted three years prior to today. Please click the link to search.
Sorry, there were not any search results found for that query. Try searching again.