The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to explain the types of information the Welfare Peer TA Network collects and maintains about visitors to our Web site, how the information is obtained, and how it is used.
Of the information we learn from your visit at the Welfare Peer TA Network Web site, we use only the following:
- The domain name from which you access the Internet
- The date and time you access our site
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you linked to our site
- The type of browser you use.
This information is used to measure the number of visitors to various sections of our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. Additionally, we collect, but do not in any way analyze or use, the following information:
- The name of the user who accessed the server
- The IP address of the client that accessed the server
- The Internet services that were running on the client computer.
When inquiries are e-mailed to us, we store the question and the e-mail address information so we can respond electronically. Unless otherwise required by statute, we do not identify publicly who sends questions or comments to our Web site. We will not obtain information that will allow us to personally identify you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us.